The construction is designed to prevent electrolyte loss through evaporation, spillage and gassing and this in turn prolongs the life of the battery and eases maintenance. Instead of simple vent caps on the cells to let gas escape, VRLA have pressure valves that open only under extreme conditions. Valve-regulated batteries also need an electrolyte design that reduces gassing by impeding the release to the atmosphere of the oxygen and hydrogen generated by the galvanic action of the battery during charging. This usually involves a catalyst that causes the hydrogen and oxygen to recombine into water and is called a recombinant system. Because spillage of the acid electrolyte is eliminated the batteries are also safer.
- Telecommunication central station (wired or cellular)
- Power system communication, military communication, etc.
- Network communication including: data transmission, television signal transmission, etc.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS for Telecom)
- Emergency Power Supply (EPS)
- Oxygen recombination technology means the battery is maintenance free and no water adding required.
- Not restricted for air transportation as Nollon Battery complies with IATA/ICAO special provision A67.
- Raw material used in Nollon battery is of CE and UL (MH49077) standards.
- Computer designed lead-calcium tin plate grid alloy provides high power density and less gassing.
- ABS case (optional for Fire Retardant case).
- Sealed valve regulated thus allowing installation horizontally or vertically.
- Spill/leak proof and vibration resistant.
- Long service life for ﬂoat or cyclic applications.
- Design life 15 years